Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

You've Been Egged!



I am currently the Sisterhood chair for my sorority and we are doing something really fun in preparation for Easter! I found something online called You've been Egged. It is where you leave eggs hidden in your neighbors yard and then you return the favor until everyone has been 'egged'! I loved this idea! The only problem was that we are all in college and we all are in apartments, so I thought it would be cute to decorate each others doors!  

We created a Google doc that had everyone's names and their apartment numbers. Then I started the egging! 


Once I decorated the door, I printed the following poem and left it in the door.

You've Been Egged!
You've been egged, oh what a day!
Now it's your turn to make someone's day,
You have just two days to decorate a door,
Of one of your sisters who doesn't know what's in store!
Now, here's what is next,
I'll explain step-by-step,
You must copy this page and the one behind,
then hang the colorful one up like a sign,
Upon your door so that everyone knows,
not to egg you again that's not fair you know, Have fun, be creative and share Easter cheer,
and maybe just maybe you'll be egged again next year!

I attached another piece of paper with a picture that says You've Been Egged on it that I found online!

Cute, right?! I can't wait to see the creativity that comes out of this little adventure!! Hoppy Easter Everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment